Bronson Methodist Hospital Volunteer Services has a magazine cart that travels to waiting rooms and patient rooms offering gently used magazines and books to bored visitors and patients.
Magazines should be recent (no more than 6 months old) and in good condition. Please, no magazines or books that have been stored in a basement or garage.
- Women's / Home - Good Housekeeping, Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, Ladies Home Journal, Country Living, O, etc.
- Men's - Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Handyman, Esquire, GQ, etc.
- Children's - Highlights, Ranger Rick, Jack & Jill, Turtle, SI for Kids, Nick, etc.
- Young Adult - Teen, Rolling Stone, Teen Vogue, etc.
- Older Adult - Reminisce, Country, Birds & Blooms, Saturday Evening Post, AARP, etc.
- Outdoor & Sports - Sports Illustrated, Hunter, Bass Master, etc.
- General - Reader's Digest, Smithsonian, Backyard Living, People, Us, etc.
- Ethnic magazines - Ebony, Latina, Jet, etc.
- Magazines written in Spanish
- Large print books
- Paperback books
Donations should be brought to the Volunteer Services Office in Suite W-011. You may park briefly in Garden Entrance Parking Lot at the corner of Vine and Jasper Streets. Please park in the circular section of the driveway at a Reserved for Valet Service parking space. Let the valet know that you have a delivery for Volunteer Services. Enter the hospital through the Garden Entrance, turn right and follow the hall to the left. Volunteer Services is the third door on the left, Suite W-011. Please ring the bell.
If the office is closed you may leave the donation in the wooden drop box across the hall from the office door.