Our dedicated volunteers play a key role in meeting the emotional, spiritual, social, physical and intellectual needs of our patients and residents.
- 9 to 11 a.m.: Help with morning social/hot drinks
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Escort residents to/from luncheon
- 2 to 4 p.m.: Escort/attend activities with residents
- 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.: Escort residents to/from dinner
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Help with Bingo
- 9 to 11 a.m.: Help with Bingo
Help with special events, care for plants, crafts, mending, helping with reading or letter-writing, sharing musical talents, children, and pets.
If you miss using your career expertise, please call us. We are open to any ideas that help our residents remain active and continue to contribute to their community. We also have many ongoing projects that might make use of your special talents.
Ready to Volunteer?
Contact us at:
23332 Red Arrow Highway
Mattawan, MI 49071