Volunteer at Bronson Methodist Hospital
Volunteers at Bronson Methodist Hospital provide guidance and assistance to patients, visitors and staff, including:
To become a Bronson volunteer you must be:
- Available three to four hours per week
- Compliant with appearance standards
- Customer service oriented
- Able to make minimum time commitment listed below
Bronson adult volunteer requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to commit to a minimum of six months or 75 hours of service
- Application accepted at any time
College Student Volunteer
Bronson offers summer and school year College Volunteer Programs.
- Summer: May through August. Application available in March.
- School year: October through April. Application available in August.
High School Student Volunteer
Bronson offers a summer program for high school students.
- Minimum age is 16
- Application available in April
Ready to Volunteer?
Become a Bronson Volunteer
For information about volunteering at Bronson Methodist Hospital contact us at:
Bronson Volunteer Services
601 John Street, Box 69
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Already a Volunteer?
VSys Live Login Page