Due to COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the high school volunteer program for the summer of 2020.
We are still looking into the possibility of continuing the college volunteer program. If you are a college student interested in volunteering in the summer, we have extended the application deadline to April 19. With questions, please email VolunteerServices@bronsonhg.org.
We continue to accept adult volunteer applications. We will notify you of your application status through email.
Volunteer at Bronson Methodist Hospital
Volunteers at Bronson Methodist Hospital provide guidance and assistance to patients, visitors and staff, including:
To become a Bronson volunteer you must be:
- Available three to four hours per week
- Compliant with appearance standards
- Customer service oriented
- Able to make minimum time commitment listed below
Bronson adult volunteer requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to commit to a minimum of six months or 75 hours of service
- Application accepted at any time
College Student Volunteer
Bronson offers summer and school year College Volunteer Programs.
- Summer: May through August. Application available in March.
- School year: October through April. Application available in August.
High School Student Volunteer
Bronson offers a summer program for high school students.
- Minimum age is 16
- Application available in April
Ready to Volunteer?
Become a Bronson Volunteer
For information about volunteering at Bronson Methodist Hospital contact us at:
Bronson Volunteer Services
601 John Street, Box 69
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Already a Volunteer?
VSys Live Login Page