Bronson volunteers provide a wide variety of services:
Volunteer opportunities are available in several hospital departments. Here are some to consider:
- Breastfeeding Boutique
- Surgery waiting rooms
- Bronson Children's Hospital
- Trauma & Emergency Center
Volunteers at Bronson Methodist Hospital have the opportunity to give back to the community by providing guidance and assistance to patients, visitors and staff. In addition to the joy of helping others, volunteers receive exposure to healthcare careers and special recognition. To become a Bronson volunteer you must be:
- Available three to four hours per week
- Willing to follow appearance standards
- Customer service oriented
- Able to make minimum time commitment listed below
- Able to complete pre-placement requirements, orientation and training
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to commit to a minimum of six months or 75 hours of service
- Application accepted at any time
College Student Volunteer
Bronson offers summer and fall/winter College Volunteer Programs.
- Summer: May through August. Application available in March
- Fall/Winter: October through April. Application available in August
- Note: volunteer positions do not offer clinical experience or “shadowing” with healthcare professionals.
High School Student Volunteer
Bronson offers a summer VolunTEEN Program for high school students.
- Minimum age is 15
- Applications accepted in April
Ready to Volunteer?
Apply online today. *Temporarily allow pop-ups when looking for jobs.
For Information About Volunteering at Bronson Methodist Hospital
Contact us at:
Bronson Volunteer Services
601 John Street, Box 69
Kalmamazoo, MI 49007