Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
John T. Hayden is responsible for system-wide activities at Bronson related to compensation and benefits, employment, employee relations, education, diversity, talent management, organizational development, the Bronson Center for Learning, patient relations, pastoral care and volunteers.
With more than 30 years of experience in health care human resources, Hayden has held positions primarily at a corporate or system level. Prior to joining Bronson in 2006, Hayden served as vice president, chief learning officer at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit. Throughout his career at Henry Ford Health System, he held several executive-level Human Resources positions.
Hayden received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University and his master’s degree in Management and Supervision from Central Michigan University.
Hayden is an active member of numerous professional and community organizations, including:
- Michigan Health and Hospital Association (MHA)
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Board of Directors
- Society for Human Resource Management
- MHA Business Advisory Council
- Hospice Care of SW Michigan Board of Directors
- Kalamazoo Air Service Retention and Expansion Committee