John T. Hayden
Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
John T. Hayden is responsible for system-wide activities at Bronson related to compensation and benefits, employment, employee relations, education, diversity & inclusion, talent management, organizational development and the Bronson Center for Learning.
With more than 40 years of experience in health care human resources, Hayden has held positions primarily at a corporate or system level. Prior to joining Bronson in 2006, Hayden served as vice president, chief learning officer at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit. Throughout his career at Henry Ford Health System, he held several executive-level Human Resources positions.
Hayden received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University and his master’s degree in Management and Supervision from Central Michigan University.
Hayden is an active member of numerous professional and community organizations, including:
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources
- Michigan Health and Hospital Association (MHA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Family & Children’s Services Operations Committee
- Gift of Life Michigan Advisory Board
- Kalamazoo Air Service Retention and Expansion Committee
- West Michigan Cancer Center Board of Directors