Michael S. Way, MBA, CPM
Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Facilities & Real Estate
Michael has been with Bronson for over 28 years leading areas such as supply chain, contracting, facility development and real estate management.
Way received a bachelor’s of science degree in Health Services Administration from Northern Arizona University and a master’s degree in Finance from Western Michigan University. He is also a certified contract/purchasing manager as designated by the ISM (Institute for Supply Management).
Way has acquired a thorough background in healthcare contract negotiations, facility planning and development and real estate management. He has led Bronson’s environmental initiatives, which resulted in receiving the Healthcare Environmental Leadership Award in 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007 from Practice Greenhealth, the Energy Star Label from the Environmental Protection Agency and recognition from the Green Guide as one of America's Top Ten Green Hospitals.
Mike has been involved in several professional and community organizations, including:
- Hospital Network Ventures
- WMed School of Medicine Site Selection and Facility Committee
- Southwest Michigan First
- Michigan Medical Device Accelerator
- Downtown Tomorrow Incorporated
- Leadership Kalamazoo
- Vine Ventures Board of Directors
- Hospital Network Incorporated Board of Directors
- Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering